Monday, January 26, 2009

Here's to a Brighter Future

Sorry about the lack of updates guys! Who knew becoming an English major could be so time consuming! With all the disgusting slushy snow I have been trudging through to classes every day, I think there is no better time to look toward the sunny spring season and start thinking about the bright fashions that will be popular! This Botkier bag is a great size for an everyday tote. You can fit absolutely everything in here, and either use it as a hand tote or use the long strap for a classic purse look or to throw across your body as a side slung bag. My favorite part? The purple color is my obession. It can be found at shopbop.com for $650 ( I know! expensive!) but don't worry because I will be keeing a sharp eye out for a cheaper version!


image via shopbop.com

No comments: