Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wink Wink




Think of the best shopping taste you could find in NYC, and you will feel right at home at Wink boutique, located in SoHo. If you aren't a NYC local, don't fret! Wink has created a perfect homepage for the shopping obsessed, and it will give a feeling more joyous than that of Christmas morning. Featuring icons of "as seen in," "accessories," "beauty," "apparel," etc, this site is the almighty of all shopping websites. If you are on a budget, don't even tempt yourself, because it will truly break your heart when you see the items you can't afford (trust me, first hand experience). Their accessories are truly to die for. I have never wanted to buy so many headbands or clutches in my life, and needless to say, I bought the headband pictured above and am now a self professed head band junkie thanks to this store. If you know what is good for this fashion world, go to this website and support this gorgeous boutique(winknyc.com). Not only do they carry my favorite designers, Foley +Corrina, Alice and Olivia etc., but their own Wink line(shown above) is proven to come from exquisite taste. And if you happen to stumble upon the one in SoHo, you will find very helpful girls working as well as a perfectly quaint and not overwhelming store full of fabulous finds. Enjoy ladies, I know I did!




images via winknyc.com

No comments: