Monday, November 24, 2008

Two Skirts: 2124 Chestnut St.


I cannot say enough amazing things about this store. Imagine fashion heaven and you still haven't found Two Skirts, an amazing boutique located in the Marina section of San Francisco. And no, this store is not like every other boutique out there. Not to mention that the clothing collection there is so perfect, but I found the owner to be lovely and very real. From Hudson to Tory Burch, this store is the perfect getaway for every woman. Thinking about taking a personal day soon? Spend it at Two Skirts and spoil yourself. My personal favorite today, a gorgeous bright pink one shoulder cocktail dress. Don't even get me started on their collection of clutches. I'm contemplating selling things just so I can take the money and shop at this store, and thats not a joke ladies. Trust me on this one.


PS. They are having a generous sale right now. GO!


two-skirts.stores.yahoo.net

No comments: