Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Jimmy Choo...


Can you please stop making such irresistible items that a girl like me will not be able to afford for twenty years (at least)? The Jimmy Choo 'Ramona' Shopper is from the new 2009 Resort line, and is available for pre-order! Too bad I will not be pre ordering or ordering this pricey gorgeous little number from the promising collection. Although I do stare at this beauty every time I frequent Nordstroms, it will remain on my ever growing wish list (the one that I will never receive anything from). Feel like you could drop $2200 at any moment? Then grab this fab patent light purple bag that will carry you happily and stylishly through the spring season. And if you can't afford it? Don't even try it on, it will be near impossible to pry it from your grasp.

No comments: