Sunday, December 28, 2008

Designer Watch: Amanda Archer


Today I dropped by one of my favorite SF boutiques-Two Skirts, and fell in love with a gorgeous sea foam silk dress. With a black collar complete with a tasteful design of black jewels and a well place black silk flower and a black silk sash on the waist, this dress screamed "TAKE ME HOME!" Sadly, my college wallet couldn't afford it and I sadly had to leave it behind. The dress was designed by a local San Francisco designer Amanda Archer, who has a great collection and a true knack for design. Her collection of dresses are soft and feminine, and are drop dead gorgeous from the minute you glance at them. Check her collection out at amandaarcher.com.
The dress pictured above is the dress I described but in ivory white instead of green. Still as pretty as ever!
P.S. All dresses at Two Skirts are 30% off. They have a fabulous collection of dresses, so many steals to gain from this sale!
image via amandaarcher.com

No comments: