Sunday, February 8, 2009

It Would be a Wonderful Life...


Every aspect of Alberta Ferretti's spring 2009 line is glamorous. From the many fur pieces to the chic business suits which would actually make you want to go to the office just to show off your clothes. It showcases the life of a fabulous working woman, with perfect simple dresses for a night out and business attire that screams fabulous. If I could choose one line to dress myself with, it would be Ferretti's spring line, and then I would promptly purchase a gorgeous loft on the Upper East side to match my fabulous wardrobe. Would be nice, but instead I'm a college student who just obsessively blogs instead. Oh well, one day, right? Lets just hope that the designers for the Sex and the City sequel see this collection, because this wardrobe was made for Charlotte! Congrats to Ferretti for actually making pant suits fashionable and appealing, two words I never thought would be put in the same sentence as pantsuit.
image via nymag.com

1 comment:

erika sorocco said...

I love how the gloves add a rocker-like vibe to an otherwise classic ensemble.