Thursday, March 19, 2009




Spring is coming, and there are so many adorable colorful clothes from all the designers! If you saw this months Spring Fashion issue of Bazaar, I know you are just as excited for this upcoming season as I am. They had flawless spreads throughout the whole magazine, but the ones that caught my eye the most were impeccable and colorful! My favorite looks were from Isaac Mizrahi's Spring 2009 line. My personal favorite of the line is the top picture, which I found thanks to Bazaar. I think this look is so breathtaking with the coral cami underneath the pink jacket with the high neck and the feathered lilac skirt. Perfect. The flirty materials, the colors and the way each look fits the model so well makes this line one of my favorites for spring 2009. Not only this, but the you could pull this look off easily from garden parties to weddings to the office. Versatility at its best!

images via harpersbaazar.com

1 comment:

paanie said...

all the vibrant colors are so inviting. i wouldn't mind having a few of those pieces in my closet.