Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SPRING OBSESSION




Ok, after waiting for quite some time to declare my favorite spring collection, I finally found it. Thanks to a fellow blogger's pics of Luella's designs, I pulled up the entire 2009 RTW show and fell in love with every single piece. EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. Luella's spring 2009 Ready to Wear line is absolutely charming. It somehow reminds me of Alice in Wonderland meets tea time meets spring meets fabulous, which has clearly shown to be the magic combination. There are adorable one shoulder dresses that are colorful and PERFECT for spring, and the rendition of the LBD for spring literally has me drooling. My favorite look was the look centered in the picture. From the bright pink hat with the veil to the bright colors contrasted with the simple black pants, down to the pink shoes, I found this look to be the standout of the collection. PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.

images via style.com

2 comments:

Shop Girl said...

I LOVE Luella!!!! these are adorable spring fashions and I see the Alice in Wonderland element in these pieces. Alice in Wonderland was literally my favorite story/character/book. lol

franki durbin said...

Wow. WOW. Yes. Yes! Now I'm loving Luella, too!